Piedmont Regional Dental Clinic is a full-service dentist office. We provide babies to seniors with the care they need to keep their smiles happy and healthy. To make your experience the best it can be, we offer
- Safe digital x-rays
- Electronic health records
- Translation services
- Analgesia/Nitrous oxide for select patients
- Patient Portal where you can retrieve all of your records online
- Preventative care like fluoride varnish and sealants to prevent cavities from getting started
- Restorative care including extractions and fillings.
- Endodontic care including root canals and crowns.
- Board -certified Pediatric Dentists to care for very young and special needs patients.
We offer a walk-in extraction clinic every Monday. No appointment needed, just come on in if you need a tooth pulled. Exam fees will be waived for same day extractions for income-qualified patients with no dental insurance.
PRDC is in-network with Medicaid, Delta Dental PPO and Premier, and Anthem Prime and Complete. We accept out-of-network benefits from many other insurance companies. We will file your paperwork for you.
PRDC provides translation services through Cyracom for most languages as well as for hearing and vision impaired patients.
Please give PRDC a call at (540)661-0008 about becoming a new patient today!